Before I get into this post, I have to mention that my computer has been unable to connect to the internet for a few weeks. Probably an easy fix, but no time. So I've been stuck using Eric's computer which means I have no links for any blogs, including my own!!! :-) I'm finally making time to figure it out this morning (and I should be doing other things, but whatever).
I am accident prone these days. Anyone else? Last night, I was opening the door to Eric's office and smacked the side of my nose with the door. Don't ask. I have NO idea how I managed to accomplish such a thing. Within about 5 minutes my nose started to swell a bit, just on the side. Oh, and it crunched when the door hit. I was very surprised it didn't bleed, so figured it wasn't too badly hurt. But then I was able to SEE my nose. Not in a mirror, just looking straight out and I could see the swelling. I grabbed the Arnica (a homeopath for those of you who are scratching your heads) and put some on and took some. (Eric about died laughing when I told him - he loves me, really, he does!!) For the next 1/2 hour, I took Arnica and put some on my nose. About an hour later, the swelling was gone and that spot wasn't blue anymore! I love Arnica. I have a barely noticeable spot on my nose today. :-)
1 comment:
We love love Arnica...did you look like marsha brady? BTW...it doesn't matter how old you really are but how you feel and look...+JMJ+
Post a Comment